Dr. V. O. Asekunowo
The Department will be positioned to fulfill the following objectives:
- To impart to the students the basic knowledge of the concepts, theories, principles and practice of Entrepreneurship;
- To teach students the application of techniques of Entrepreneurship and Business Management in solving business management problems and to equip them to make worthwhile contribution to economic productivity;
- To prepare students for the acquisition of sound knowledge with a proper focus on the scope and content of the discipline of Entrepreneurship and Business Management;
- To contribute to the knowledge and practice of entrepreneurship and technology through research, development of intellectual horizon of students and attachment to reputable firms and professionally qualified entrepreneurs for industrial experience;
- To prepare students for administrative, managerial and policy decision-making positions in the industry, commerce and public services; and
- To provide a strong academic base for post- graduate study in Entrepreneurship.